Monday, January 14, 2013

Introduction

Hello reader(s),
        My name is Nicolas and I am a Digital Media student at York University. The reason for such a formal presentation is due to the fact that no one has taken this web address, "http://www.facs3935.blogspot.ca/". This is reasonable for the course is new and I guess what I am trying to say is, I can't believe I am that guy who took a course as an web address. Its like trying to buy your domain name or email address and searching your full name and its already taken.
        Anyways back to the introduction aspect of this blog. I am a gamer (what a surprise, a person in digital media that says they play games) which brought me to the field of programming. The reason I joined Digital Media at York was to understand the concept of art. I have studied databases before from a technical aspect, which means I have programmed in php and sql. Looking at a database from an art form is a concept that I don't understand and hopefully by the end of this course I will understand.

        On a side note I have no idea where to start on the Artist' Profile. I guess my first instinct is to google it, but  I am pretty sure that is not going to get me very far. I should probability talk to my classmates about that, or the professor. I am pretty sure some of my classmates are in the same boat as me.
        Well that's all I have to post for now, I better finish up the assignment that is due tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment