Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Assignment 1 Data

With the rise in sales in Video Games, Tablets, Laptop, Desktop and most importantly ebook, I was wondering how greatly books were effected by this. I used to read books when I was a kid (at least 2 chapters a day before I went to bed) but now I find myself in my spare time playing video games. If you think about it, most people are using ebooks or even there Laptop/Desktop or their tablets to read books. My parents and sister just finish buying ebooks for christmas and are clearly not alone.A couple  of the reasons they bought it was "it is easier to carry around multiple books" and the backlight is nicer to have rather then turning on a light in your room.

I use to read books to be surrounded in these universes that would have characters that would go above and beyond the norm to get a problem fixed. There a lot more then that, but what I am trying to further state is that I get all of this from a video game. I wonder how many other people changed for the same reason.

I like how rocket jump showed their profit and expensive in making there show VGHS.

http://www.rocketjump.com/blog/how-much-webseries-cost

Morris, Rosenthal. "Amazon, Barnes&Noble and Book Store Sales Numbers Annual Update.." Accessed January 17, 2013. http://www.fonerbooks.com/booksale.htm.

No comments:

Post a Comment