Friday, February 1, 2013

Changing Topic


That awkward moment when you realize that you didn't post an important blog.

I am changing my idea/concept for Assignment 1 to the weather in Canada and its changes from 2008 to 2011. I wanted to show the changes till 2013 up to date, but that data is not released yet. The reason I changed was because my idea was to broad and the information was very hard to calculate(to many variables)/ come by.

Over the years I have noticed that the weather has been acting not to the norm. (Yes you can calm global warming).An Example is this year, where we are starting to get snow at the end of jan/ beginning of feb. It will probability stay cold till march and I wouldn't be surprised if it goes till April(normally spring months).

I would like to graph these results and see if there's a pattern to be seen. 


Environment Canada, "Monthly Data Report for 2008." Last modified Novemeber 29 2012. Accessed January 29, 2013. http://climate.weatheroffice.gc.ca/climateData/monthlydata_e.html?Prov=ON&StationID=5097&timeframe=3&Year=2008&cmdB2=Go&Month=1&Day=1.




No comments:

Post a Comment